Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Ever you felt as if you are a GOD...??

It happened yesterday in the night, in cold superb chilling night.  I was sleeping or say was listening to some old tracks on FM radio. Suddenly I heard some voice and it seemed quite sored one. I was just wondering whether I heard correctly or it was mere some freaking noise. I just removed my headsets and put my ear in the deep silence...and then whattt...the noise came again. and now I was sure who it was. The noise was of some puppy who was feeling cold outside on the road and obviously in chilling 4 degree or somewhat 3, you can't expect from living being to run in joy or whatever.

I opened my door as to see what exactly was the scene, and holy shit....it was really awful. A very small puppy was running here and there. Some times he was going under the cars been parked on the roadside,  some times under the bikes. And it was damn cold outside. the puppy was shivering badly and hence was crying...don't know for help or due to the cold. I guess for both. and yea my guessing is not that bad infect.

As soon as I came out, he ran towards me and came under my feet, he then started kissing my feet (the favorite work of all the dogs, but this one was certainly the most pity one) and I was like oh my godddd. How will he survive whole night..., even days don't guarantee for the sun in Delhi's winter.

I went inside, took out one sack and couple of big cloth pieces, hold the puppy in other hand and placed him in one of the sparse flat which was in my neighbors itself (leaving one flat). I then put the sack and one of the cloth over him and placed remaining cloth as we place our bad sheets.
For around three minutes I kept myself there only as to see if it gave him some relief or what. and to my victory I was so relaxed then.

In the morning as I was about to kick the bike for my office, that same puppy came again and started licking my shoes, and surely for those few moments  I was like GOD.

4 comments:

  1. lol! so sorry, i never follow anybody's blog, i dont usually list blogs in mine too but yours is an exception. =) i'll come back n read tho! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh my pleasure yaar sushant.....
    keep visiting n u will always feel the same...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey...finally m here to cmmnt on ur latest wrk...n m vry happy to tell u it ws gr8....an awesme wrk done....n soooooo beautifully writn......
    keep up d gud wrk n all d bst.....:-)

    ReplyDelete